Monday, December 24, 2007

The Eve of the Feast of the Nativity of Our Lord

Have a blessed Holy Day! Many of you will be celebrating a vigil of this great feast day. I plan to attend the early Eucharist at the children's pageant this evening. I hope to see some of you there.

Because you asked: I must tell you that I have no real news concerning my health. Later in the week I should get the results of the tests from last week. No word yet. I do know that my optic nerves are still swollen. They are swollen (a) because it takes time for the swelling to go down or (b) because I still have inter-cranial pressure that is too high. The CT scan should give us a clue as to the correct answer.

I am so very grateful to be celebrating Christmas with my family and friends and to be returning to full health. I could not ask for a better present!

No comments: